Another great list about Virginia from onlyinyourstate.com.
1.Virginians are crazy loyal. HTTR!
2.Ok, let’s face it, we freak out when any snow is in the forecast:
3. There’s a chance some Virginians may have an accent but we’ll deny it no matter what y’all say.
4. We LOVE our mountains. Below: The Blue Ridge Mountains from travelblog.com.
5.We also LOVE our farms.
6.We love our history.
7.Our roads and airports are ALWAYS under construction. We get used to dodging those orange cones.
8.We love telling people about ourselves through our vanity plates.
9. We love pineapples, a sign of welcome in colonial Virginia.
10. We love our seafood, especially hard shelled blue crabs.
11. Most of all, we LOVE being Virginians.
See more Virginia stereotypes here.