Another great list from onlyintyourstate.com:
1. No one has more state pride than we do (except maybe some obnoxious Texans). We LOVE Virginia.
2. Our students have the best field trips, Williamsburg, Monticello, Washington DC, and so many more.
3. We have four glorious seasons in Virginia and beautiful mountains.
4.No state is more Presidential than Virginia. We are the birthplace of 8 Presidents.
5. We remember our history (at least the parts liberals haven’t yet destroyed).
6. We love our farmers’ markets. Every town in Virginia has one.
7. We marvel at our weather. As they say “If you don’t like the weather in Virginia, wait 15 minutes and it will change”.
8. We have the best seafood in the world. Yes, in the WORLD.
9. We have the most charming small towns, all across the Old Dominion.
10. Virginia is the home of country music. We have the best Bluegrass jams across the state.
11. No one likes to have fun like Virginians, especially at Virginia Beach.
See more here.