Saul Alinsky is a famous socialist community organizer who Hillary Clinton focused on in her college thesis and with whom she frequently corresponded. President Obama is also a devoted follower. Alinsky authored the eight levels of government control necessary for a society to form a socialist state. Does anyone see any parallels between what he wrote and what the Democrats are striving for, and have largely accomplished today? [read_more]
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.
The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
It would appear that the liberals have followed Alinsky’s teaching to the letter and are well on their way to creating the socialist society that he envisioned and they have worked so hard to establish. Hillary’s top choice for a Vice President is HUD Director Julian Castro whose mother was a consort of Saul Alinsky. Eight years of Hillary as President, with Castro as VP, should complete Alinsky’s vision of America, a society completely run by the government.