It does not get any worse than this.
Governor Northam’s buddy, Senate Majority Leader Tommy Norment (R-3), is, according to our sources in Richmond, working hard to pass radical anti-gun laws right here in Virginia.
The type of laws that would make even New Yorkers blush, but you can stop him.
Norment’s gun grabbing scheme includes-
· Red Flag of Tyranny Gun Confiscation
· Limit on the number of guns you can own
· Magazine bans
· Suppressor bans
· Semi-Automatic Rifle bans
While claiming to be a conservative, Norment is working hard to whip up votes to make Governor Northam happy, all in an attempt to get the Democratic backing for Norment’s re-election in November.
Which is exactly why you must call Senator Tommy Norment at 804-698-7503 and tell him he must not allow, or vote for a single one of Northam’s proposals, or you will fight against his re-election effort.
Sadly this is nothing new for Senator Norment. Over the past 10 years Norment has voted time and time again with anti-gun radicals to gut the 2nd Amendment.
Here are a few examples-
· Norment voted with anti-gun Democrats to ban private gun sales at gun shows. (SB1257, 2009)
· Norment voted with anti-gun Democrats against repealing a ban on concealed carry in restaurants. (SB1035, 2009; SB334, 2010)
· Norment voted with anti-gun Democrats to restrict the number of handguns you can buy. (HB940. 2012)
· Norment voted with anti-gun Democrats to ban the possession of bump stocks, creating a new felony penalty for law-abiding gun owners. (SB1, 2018; SB1163, 2019)
· Norment voted for gun-free zones on college and university campuses, prohibiting concealed carry by law-abiding permit holders. (SB493, 2018)
· Norment supported legislation declaring privately-owned daycares as gun-free zones, putting children at risk from mass shooters. (SB79, 2018)
But here is the good news.
The Virginia Constitutional Conservatives are going to be calling every single gun owner we can in the Commonwealth, to let them know of Norment’s treachery.
But we desperately need your help.
Which is why it is so vital that call Senator Tommy Norment at 804-698-7503 and tell him he must not allow, or vote for a single one of Northam’s proposals, or you will fight against his re-election effort.
Governor Ralph “Blackface” Northam’s anti-gun special session starts on July 9th.
And unless every single one of you call Norment, day after day, do not surprised when your gun rights are stripped away and law abiding citizens become felons overnight.
There is no compromise, the 2nd Amendment is clear. We will not back down, we will not go quietly into the night and we will fight.
But only with your help.
So do call Senator Norment’s office at 804-698-7503 and tell him any vote for any of Northam’s proposals is a vote against Norment in November.