This morning, reflecting on some troubling and disturbing blogposts that have been popping up amongst a fringe alt-right element intent on influencing Republican Party Politics in Virginia, I wrote,
Alt-right underground sites will use this wedge-issue within the Republican Party, however, to empower themselves and their liberal tactic of identity politics. Promoting them will lead to a rejection of the Republican Party by the vast majority of the rest of the country.
One of these posts indicated that potential Republican Gubernatorial candidate and REFPAC Founder, Denver Riggleman, was a secret Gillespie operative with covert, recondite intent. Mr. Riggleman has just taken to Facebook to clear the air.
To summarize quickly it implies that I am an Ed Gillespie operative injected into the campaign for the express purpose of splitting the vote so that Ed wins the nomination…among other things.
The Virginia Underground Railroad blog is a cartoon strip for the insane. I don’t know Ed Gillespie. I’ve never spoken with Ed. In fact, the only statewide candidate that has communicated with me since it became known I was looking at running for Governor has been Jill Vogel, for which I am very grateful.
It is rarely wise to give publicity to subversive, white-pride organizations. No doubt, they will be overly excited that I have decided to publicize Mr. Riggleman’s response to their unfounded and insane accusations. However, like Denver said in his response, “As I’ve said about defeating corruption, ‘the best way to kill a vampire is to drag it into the sunlight.’ The same thing applies to these folks.”
I couldn’t agree more.
Virginia’s Underground Railroad should be condemned by all Republicans who wish to remain a majority (or even a minority) party. Here is their wacky “Alt-Right” manifesto.
Our slogan is “Virginia’s Alt Right” and you can expect the tenets of this philosophy to be imbued in our content. So what is the alt-right? Credit to Vox Popoli for outlining the core principles of the alternative right.
– The Alt Right is of the political right in both the American and the European sense of the term. Socialists are not Alt Right. Progressives are not Alt Right. Liberals are not Alt Right. Communists, Marxists, Marxians, cultural Marxists, and neocons are not Alt Right.
– The Alt Right is an ALTERNATIVE to the mainstream conservative movement in the USA that is nominally encapsulated by Russel Kirk’s 10 Conservative Principles, but in reality has devolved towards progressivism. It is also an alternative to libertarianism.
– The Alt Right is not a defensive attitude and rejects the concept of noble and principled defeat. It is a forward-thinking philosophy of offense, in every sense of that term. The Alt Right believes in victory through persistence and remaining in harmony with science, reality, cultural tradition, and the lessons of history.
– The Alt Right believes Western civilization is the pinnacle of human achievement and supports its three foundational pillars: Christianity, the European nations, and the Graeco-Roman legacy.
– The Alt Right is openly and avowedly nationalist. It supports all nationalisms and the right of all nations to exist, homogeneous and unadulterated by foreign invasion and immigration.
– The Alt Right is anti-globalist. It opposes all groups who work for globalist ideals or globalist objectives.
– The Alt Right is anti-equalitarian. It rejects the idea of equality for the same reason it rejects the ideas of unicorns and leprechauns, noting that human equality does not exist in any observable scientific, legal, material, intellectual, sexual, or spiritual form.
– The Alt Right is scientodific. It presumptively accepts the current conclusions of the scientific method (scientody), while understanding a) these conclusions are liable to future revision, b) that scientistry is susceptible to corruption, and c) that the so-called scientific consensus is not based on scientody, but democracy, and is therefore intrinsically unscientific.
– The Alt Right believes identity > culture > politics.
– The Alt Right is opposed to the rule or domination of any native ethnic group by another, particularly in the sovereign homelands of the dominated peoples. The Alt Right is opposed to any non-native ethnic group obtaining excessive influence in any society through nepotism, tribalism, or any other means.
– The Alt Right understands that diversity + proximity = war.
– The Alt Right doesn’t care what you think of it.
– he Alt Right rejects international free trade and the free movement of peoples that free trade requires. The benefits of intranational free trade is not evidence for the benefits of international free trade.
– The Alt Right believes we must secure the existence of white people and a future for white children.
– The Alt Right does not believe in the general supremacy of any race, nation, people, or sub-species. Every race, nation, people, and human sub-species has its own unique strengths and weaknesses, and possesses the sovereign right to dwell unmolested in the native culture it prefers.
– The Alt Right is a philosophy that values peace among the various nations of the world and opposes wars to impose the values of one nation upon another as well as efforts to exterminate individual nations through war, genocide, immigration, or genetic assimilation.
If you ever desire to contact us or share a tip, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Cheers to shaking up Virginia politics,
Team Underground Railroad
It is important for elected officials to understand that any association with this blog or the people who post on this blog will be considered inflammatory and anti-Republican. No candidate can get elected in Virginia if they remain silent about these fringe nationalist groups looking to exercise influence over the Republican Party.
I agree with Denver Riggleman’s response, which stated:
This Virginia Underground Railroad’s charter reads like an excerpt from Mein Kampf. No serious candidate wants a single vote from a looney tune bastion of xenophobic, bunny slipper and robe wearing (maybe) disgraced political operatives that believe in UFO abductions, faked moon landings and that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job.
The real Republican Party that I know and love disavows racist, misogynist or violent groups. Whether I announce or not, I have identified an important enemy to this party and to the dignity of all those who wish to serve the Commonwealth.
The Republican Party is a party for all Americans, regardless of religion, gender, ethnicity, or sexual preference, and we are obligated to come out publicly and condemn fringe elements that threaten our message of economic prosperity and liberty for all.