Before we get to Super-Duper Tuesday, lets review my losers, shall we? This helps me focus. And never forget.
JF LOSERS Since 2012
• 2013 Pete Snyder over EW Jackson – I never saw the red hats coming
• 2014 Wayne Coleman over Lynwood Lewis – I lost by 12 votes
• 2014 Mike Watson over Monty Mason – Mason was tougher than I thought.
• 2015 Steve Martin over Amanda Chase – Amanda told me she’d win. Every day. For three months.
• 2015 Laura Overy over Monty Mason. Note to self 1: Don’t drink the cool-aide. Note to self 2: Never, ever bet against Mason again. Ever.
• 2015: Hal Parish over Jeremy McPike. Dumb. I picked McPike all summer and all fall…and then changed my bet…on Election-Day! Note to self 3: Corey Stewart has no coat tails! Ugh! Plus Saslaw told me McPike would win.
Today’s Primary Election Predictions – Popular vote winners
GOP: Trump – Panhandle to Jacksonville runs up the numbers, Jags over Dolphins
Dem: Clinton – Mail it in
GOP: Trump – Runs the table south of Mason-Dixon
Dem: Clinton– Can Sanders get to 35 percent anywhere south of New Jersey?
GOP: Cruz – He’s got to win somewhere, right?
Dem: Sanders– What, me worry?
GOP: Trump – Cubs win the national league pennant 2016.
Dem: Sanders– White Sox finish last 2016.
GOP: Trump– It’s Pete Rose’ revenge! First miracle: Trump wins Ohio primary. Second miracle: Bengals win a playoff game in 2016.
Dem: Sanders– Its the trade deals, stupid.
Join me for my show tomorrow, Wednesday March 16, where I’ll discuss how accurate these turn out to be. Also, at 8:35 a.m. I’ll be joined by Corey Lewandowski, National Campaign Manager for the Trump for President campaign. Listen live here.