1. Alexander Street (Norfolk), known for murders, thefts, and assaults.
2. Portsmouth, the city has been deemed the most dangerous city in Virginia.
3. Bunny Man Bridge (Clifton VA), ask any high school student, or graduate, in Fairfax County about the infamous bridge where something very frightening mayÂ have happened one Halloween night.
4. Emporia, strangely enough, this small town has the highest murder rates in the state.
5. Russell County, another place with an unusually high murder rate.
6. Richmond City, it’s a city, so parts of it are dangerous, although improving.
7. Franklin City, a very small city with higher than average rates of violent crime.
8. Newport News, a mid-size city with higher rates of violent crime than the rest of Virginia and the nation.
9. Martinsville, a city in SouthsideÂ with more than its fair share of robberies and aggravated assaults.
What cities would you add to this list?