Of the ten snobbiest places in Virginia, according to RoadSnacks, all but one is in Loudoun or Fairfax and that one is in Prince William.
- Great Falls
Who knew that Vienna was the snobbiest place in Virginia? I lived there a couple of decades and never found it to be snobby, but based on the following criteria it ranked number one:
- Median home price (Higher is snobbier)
- Median household income (Higher is snobbier)
- Percent of population with a college degree (Higher is snobbier)
- Private schools per capita (Higher is snobbier)
- Theaters per capita (Higher is snobbier)
- Art galleries per capita (Higher is snobbier)
This still isn’t working for me since Vienna has NO theaters and NO art galleries.
More on this foolishness here.