Our new Governor went right to work, ending mask mandates, ridding Virginia schools of Critical Race Theory and ordering an investigation into Loudoun County Schools sexual assault cases that happened in two high schools.
Youngkin’s team summarized the executive orders:
- Executive Order Number One: “Delivers on his Day One promise to restore excellence in education by ending the use of divisive concepts, including Critical Race Theory, in public education,” the Youngkin team said.
- Executive Order Number Two: Ends the statewide school mask mandate.
- Executive Order Number Three: Aims to “restore integrity and confidence in the Parole Board of the Commonwealth of Virginia,” the Youngkin team said.
- Executive Order Number Four: Sparks an investigation into “wrongdoing” in Loudoun County. Youngkin has called for an investigation into the Loudoun County School Board over their handling of a sexual assault case that impacted two schools.
- Executive Order Number Five: Creates a Commonwealth Chief Transformation Officer, aimed at government reform.
- Executive Order Number Six: Declares Virginia open for business, the Youngkin team said.
- Executive Order Number Seven: Aims to combat and prevent human trafficking and support survivors, the Youngkin team said.
- Executive Order Number Eight: Establishes an anti-Semitism commission.
- Executive Order Number Nine: Removes Virginia from the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative. RGGI says it is a market-based effort to cap and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
I don’t want my wife walking into her classroom full of unvaccinated, unmasked kids. Youngkin is wrong
I don’t want your wife teaching either.
Winsome sears said there will be a big effort in school choice. If teachers and there “unions” want to create problems for parents, then the money goes to the parents.
This is the moment we take the Democrat’s jackboot off the throats of our children!
We need a antisemitism commission, why. Pure pandering. Let me guess the commission members are 90% people of color. Has Youngkin dissociated himself from SPLC, there is your real race baiters? Will they be investigated? Ha!
So far, so good! There’s a new Sheriff in The Commonwealth
It warms my heart to know that we have three qualified Virginians in high office who fully intend to do something with the authority they have. It is a new day in Virginia!
Within hours of taking office, Virginia’s newly sworn-in Attorney General Jason Miyares (R) cleaned house – firing dozens of lawyers, including those in the Civil Rights division – and announcing investigations into the Virginia Parole Board and Loudon County Public Schools.
Another accomplishment for Virginia day one….
Ditto David Dickinson!
“Executive Order Number Nine: Removes Virginia from the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative” Jusr plain stupid
Yes… what does some stupid half assed thing such as this matter to whatever stupid environmental fantasies he and his ilk have? This dipshitz is too moronic to understand that the major force in his delusions about climate change is the CCP or a developing India, the rest of Asia. All of whom are exempt from his stupid climate horse shit. They are not going to ruin their economies in the half baked nonsense about climate… do these people realize that the electric grid would have to be augmented to at least seven times its size today to accommodate the electric world they think is going to save the earth. I would suggest to Johnny Pendejo to stop using the Internet and get rid of all his electronics to help save the world. It would keep this site free of his crap…. and Take Erica the half wit with him. We shall hail their efforts to save the earth!!!
get bent, dimwit
You still haven’t answered my initial question.
Jeanine Martin… Johnny has to go. Get rid of him. His comments are at this level.